Staff application

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by BlazingWolff, Aug 14, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 BlazingWolff, Aug 14, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
    1. Have you read, and comply with the Terms & conditions?
    I have read and I confirm that I will comply with the above terms and conditions
    2. How old are you? (Need to be at least 16 Years old)
    I’m 17 and will be turning 18 in December
    3. What is your Minecraft In-Game Name?
    BlazingWolff
    4. What are you Applying for? (Eg: T-Mod, Mod, etc.)
    Anything to help the server
    5. What is your Timezone?
    BST/GMT
    6. Why do you want to be staff?
    I’ve been playing the server on and off for a while but recently i’ve Fallen in love with it, the community, the Addons, the staff are all perfect for how the server is. I’ve been looking for a server the dedicate essentially my time to and I believe that townkraft is where I will stay. I wish to be able to help teach new players just starting the server how to start out as well as enforcing the rules on hackers/racism and cheaters.
    7. How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
    About 1-16 hours
    8. Do you have a Microphone?
    I do
    9. Do you have any past staff experience?
    Yes. I was a mod on a minecraft server that shutdown over a year ago so i lost touch with the owner and I was helper on a gmod server for a few months more recently
    10. How would you deal with a hacker?
    If it is a hacker who is rubbing the fact he can do everything in your face then an immediate ban, if it’s only a suspicion of a hacker then gather evidence before acting. An immediate ban based on no evidence doesn’t get anyone anywhere and loses the server a player
    11. How would you deal with a spammer in chat?
    It depends on what they spam. If they are spamming racial slurs then immediate ban, if they are spamming something that is just annoying then I would request they stop. If they refuse then I would temporarily mute them (for about 5 minutes) If they still refuse then i’d permanently mute them.
    12. How would you handle a "difficult" player?
    In my experience I would try and get to know why they are doing what they are doing (not listening to staff etc) if they are rude to me then the rules would have to be enforced, if they begin talking to me and I am able to dissuade them from their actions then no actions would be taken on my end
    13. Why should we choose you over other applicants
    I’ve got a lot of love for the server, and especially for the community which is growing around it and would love the ability to help support the server in the best ways that I can do so.
    14. Is there anything else we should know?
    I hope you can take this application into consideration and accept me into a role that you believe I would be best for. If there is any questions don’t hesitate to message me in discord.
    Kind regards
    BlazingWolff

2. Sorry, after reviewing your application, we regret to inform you that you have been declined for a reason that isn't to be discussed, but you are welcome to re-apply in 30 days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.