The only Helper you'll ever need.

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by Rene, Sep 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Rene, Sep 1, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2019
    rene4com's Application for Helper.

1. Have you read, and comply with the Terms & conditions?
    A: I have read the terms and conditions and I completely accept.

2. How old are you? (Need to be at least 16 Years old)
    A: I am 17 years old, and have been to a police academy. Thus, I am incredibly disciplined.

3. What is your Minecraft In-Game Name?
    A: rene4com

4. What are you Applying for? (Eg: T-Mod, Mod, etc.)
    A: Obviously Helper, If need be mod.

5. What is your Timezone?
    A: Est, Miami, Florida.

6. Why do you want to be staff?
    A: Honestly I like helping others, and to make the server an easier place to have fun. Without ruining the environment for others. As well as keeping toxicity form being a thing on here.

7. How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
    A: Depending if I get the role, an hour each day minimum on patrol or to help players out (5pm-9pm Est). On weekends I can contribute some more time usually (2pm-9pm Est).

8. Do you have a Microphone?
    A: Yes, and I'm an avid user of the TownKraft Discord.

9. Do you have any past staff experience?
    A: Rust server mod. The server was a special one to say the least, it had a lot of implements that where extra to enhance the game experience game experience. What I mean by this is that there was a lot of abuse that had to be controlled. I'm used to dealing with hackers according to server policy.

10. How would you deal with a hacker?
    A: The way the server policy would handle it, AE if its to gather evidence and then ban I'll do so. It all depends on the policy which I will follow to the best of my ability.

11. How would you deal with a spammer in chat?
    A: Again, whichever way the server policy would have me go through it, AE a warn, then 30min mute if need be. All depends on server policy as I said.

12. How would you handle a "difficult" player?
    A: Talk him down and try to figure out a resolution, if the situation gets too heated id likely try to gather one of my staff peers to lower the situation, if not go through server policy.

13. Why should we choose you over other applicants?
    A: I get along with almost everyone as odd as it seems, and I'd personally like to make the server a better place for everyone and even make Haq's job easier.

14. Is there anything else we should know?
    A: Not really, just that I know everything.

2. After Review, and word with you in your interview, your application has been accepted, welcome to the team!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.